More epic tales of survival in the bestselling I Survived series!
This boxed set contains a Survival Tool and ten I Survived paperbacks:
- I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
- I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916
- I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005
- I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941
- I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906
- I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001
- I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863
- I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011
- I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944
- I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, Ad 79
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times
bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters and times of turmoil. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the battle of D-Day, the American Revolution, Hurricane Katrina, the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and other world events. She lives in Connecticut with her family, and can be found online at laurentarshis.com.